Monday, 25 January 2016

More Evil than Fiction #crime



I spend a great deal of my time researching crimes and criminals to make sure my novels are as credible as possible. Quite often what I discover during the course of my research is far more shocking and depraved than anything I would feel comfortable writing about. In fact, I often wonder what any agency of the law would make of my browsing history!

However, during the course of my recent browsing I came across a brilliant site and thought I’d share it with you. Historical Crime Directive  is a place to discover forgotten crimes and forgotten criminals lost to history. I wandered onto the front page and was soon lost in long forgotten crimes.

If you fancy a few hours spent in the company of some truly dreadful criminals, this is definitely the site for you!

I was so engrossed in finding out those real life horror stories that I’ve decided to add a regular feature to this blog. Each month I’ll uncover a past crime I feel worthy of note and will write it up.

Happy reading,

Frances



1 comment:

Miriam Drori said...

I look forward to that.